Mushino supports a large number of custom options for your orders. You can modify these options in your Order Customization Dialog. To open this dialog, press the "Gear" icon at the bottom of the screen.
The Order Customization Dialog (as seen above), lets you customize the following:
- Your four pre-defined order quantities (as seen on the left). These are important when submitting one-click orders.
- The Time In Force of the order (Good Till Cancelled, Fill or Kill, Immediate or Cancel).
- The Trigger Event for trigger orders (Mark Price, Index Price, Last Price)
- Custom order flags (Post, Reduce, Hidden)
- Order OCO ID (used for conditional orders)
- Order icebergs (used to hide a part of your order)
Adjusting the order quantities
To adjust the pre-defined order quantities, fill out the highlighted fields:
A value of <=1 will be interpreted as percentages.
If you type in 1, the quantity will be 100% of your available balance.
If you type in 0.1, the quantity will be 10% of your available balance.
A value of >1 will be interpreted as a fixed quantity.
If you type in 200, the quantity will be 200 USD.
Adjusting the Time In Force
The Time In Force determines the period at which new orders sit in the order book.
- If the Time In Force is GTC (the default), new orders will sit in the order book till they are either filled, or cancelled manually by the user.
- If the Time In Force is FOK (Fill or Kill), new orders will be cancelled automatically if they cannot be filled entirely upon being submitted.
- If the Time In Force is IOC (Immediate or Cancel), new orders will execute as much order quantity as possible at the given price level. The remaining quantity (if any) will be cancelled automatically.
Adjusting the Trigger Event
The Trigger Event is relevant for Trigger Orders, Stops and Take Profits only.
- If set to "Mark Price", these orders will be executed once the Mark Price reaches the Trigger Price/Stop Price/Take Profit Price.
- If set to "Index Price", these orders will be executed once the Index Price reaches the Trigger Price/Stop Price/Take Profit Price.
- If set to "Last Price", these orders will be executed once the Last Traded Price reaches the Trigger Price/Stop Price/Take Profit Price.
The default is "Mark Price".
Adding Order Flags
You may add a number of special flags to your orders:
- The Post flag ensures that your Limit Orders always trade as maker, and that you do not pay any trading fees on these orders. The Post Flag is not relevant for Market Orders.
- The Reduce flag guarantees that the given order can only reduce the size of your position. If the order would increase your position size upon being filled, the order is cancelled.
- The Hidden flag hides the entire order quantity (it will not show in the order book). Use this flag to disguise your intention.
See more details about the flags in the Mushino References.
The OCO ID field can be used to submit conditional orders.
If an order with a specific OCO ID (e.g. "123") gets filled, other orders with the same OCO ID ("123") will be cancelled automatically. This makes it possible to chain orders together, and make them dependent on each other.
In practice, traders will use the OCO ID when they want to submit multiple orders, but only want one of them get filled.
To use the OCO ID, simply type in a 1-5 letter value in the OCO ID field.
If you want to hide a part of your order (say 50%), you would use the iceberg functionality. By adding 2 icebergs to your order, a maximum of 50% of the order quantity would be shown at any time.
The order quantity shown is calculated using the following formula:
Quantity shown = Order Quantity / Icebergs
If you use 10 icebergs, only 10% of your order quantity will be shown.