- A depth chart has been added to the trading interface
- A comprehensive References section has been added to the front page, on which traders can read about the trading concepts in use on Mushino
- Tradingview charts are now saved locally, allowing traders to reuse the same chart across sessions
- It is now possible to calculate the profit that can be derived from trading bonuses
- Withdrawals now require email confirmation, in addition to 2FA confirmation (if enabled)
- Withdrawals are now disabled for 24 hours after a password reset, and 2FA must be enabled before withdrawing
- Creating an API key now requires 2FA confirmation (if enabled)
- Improved the stability of the websocket connection.
- Improved the consistency of colors in the light mode.
- The funds overview now shows the trader's total equity for each asset
- Simplified the color scheme across all UI pages
- Clicking on the "info" icon next to a failed or cancelled order now reveals the reason that the order was cancelled or failed
- Fixed a bug where the trading interface would occasionally stop updating after a change in connection
- Fixed certain resolutions having trading interface elements misaligned
- Fixed a bug that caused the trading interface to occasionally not collapse the appropriate elements