- Tradingview has been integrated fully into Mushino. Traders can now trade directly from the chart.
- A color scheme customization dialog has been added to the trading interface. Using this dialog, it's possible to switch between 14 different color schemes.
- Open orders can now be edited.
- Two buttons have been added to the Tradingview chart: Buy/Long and Sell/Short. These buttons can be used to submit new orders.
- Clicking an order or trade now reveals detailed information about the order or trade.
- It is now possible to switch between order quantities directly from the trading ladder.
- Fixed certain resolutions having trading interface elements misaligned.
- Fixed a bug with Stop and Take Profit orders occasionally not being submitted when editing a position using the Mushino Position Editor.