A new version of the Mushino Android App has been released.
- A new Battles page has been added to the app, containing information and rankings for each Mushino Battle.
- The app has been integrated with the Mushino Testnet. It is now possible to paper trade directly from the app.
- The order book design has been revamped, and now shows the Mid Price and Mark Price, in addition to the bids and asks.
- The signal meter now lights up when indicators turn bearish or bullish.
- Two predefined strategies have been added to each signal, allowing traders to create a long or short-strategy based on the signal.
- The design of the indicator widgets have been improved, allowing for faster creation and submission of strategies.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes show an incorrect Expected Liquidation Price when opening a short position.
- Fixed a bug that would cause certain signals to not have their name displayed properly.
Download the new version of the app on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mushino